Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Chesnuts....roasting on an open fire!


"Such is the inconsistency of real love, that is always awake to suspicion, however unreasonable; always requiring new assurances from the object of its interest." - Ann Radcliffe

Why hello lovelies!

It is that time again...time for a new update from meeee. I know, you were all waiting on the edge of your chairs in anticipation, right?? :P

School is seriously almost out for Christmas break. I'm literally so pumped; however, there is one downside: my brain has stopped working. And if you'd like to know the truth...I couldn't care less. Full-blown case of senior-itis for sure!

Since my last post, the boys basketball season started and yours truly is gonna be doing stats. :) It's been a lot of fun so far because I get to watch some truly talented guys wipe the floor with our opponents (your welcome :]) I'm also doing stats with one of my best guy friends, Adam, and two other girls named Taylor and Jacinda. We have a preeeeetty awesome time. Haha

We also had our annual Christmas concert on Monday. I'll post pictures below. :)

Basically, we sang/played a bunch of cute Christmas songs and we also got to dress up in sexy clothes. :) I wore a cute new dress I'd bought from Torrid with leggings and ankle boots. 'Twas very fun!

But now, I think this blog post will have to come to an end...my bed is calling my name and amazing dreams and sleep await me. Bahaha, I'm such a nerd.

-- Katie Ella


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Katie - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009