Wednesday, December 2, 2009

WINTER!


The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.

- Elbert Hubbard

Winter is upon us, as proven by the fresh blanket of snow I awoke to this morning. I will admit that we were quite lucky to escape cold temperatures, sleet, and snow all through the month of November; however, now Mother Nature is paying us back in full. :(

There is one good thing about winter though: Christmas break is in our sights! I can honestly tell you that the only thing getting me out of bed in the morning is the prospect of those three school-free weeks ahead of us. Has anyone done any of their Christmas shopping yet? It's hard to believe, but the greatest holiday of the year is just around the corner. Thankfully, I got most of my Christmas shopping done early so I won't have to worry about that. :)

I think I'll end this post early tonight...I haven't been feeling very well today so I'll probably just lie around, watch TV and head to bed early. Have a great week!

-- Katie Ella

PS You should definitely purchase John Mayer's new CD Battle Studies. Honestly, it's one of the best music purchases I've made this year. I'm seeing him in April and I can hardly wait!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Katie - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009