Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Back to the Future


"God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me." - Author Unknown

Well, hello again! This is my first post of 2010: the year of my graduation, 18th birthday, and my entrance into college. Crazy! So far, I've been accepted to every school I've applied to that has gone through their applications. The University of Minnesota and Northwestern University have yet to contact me with an admission decision, but I'll let you know eventually! I'll most likely be attending North Dakota State University in Fargo for at least the first two years of my education. Then, once it becomes more cost effective, I hope to move on to either Minneapolis, MN or Chicago, IL.

Have I ever mentioned that my dream career field is that of the English language? I've been fascinated by it since I was a tiny tot and I feel that my calling is to teach. Hopefully, I'll be right about that. :) I'd love to teach English in another country as a second language...that would definitely be an adventure. What are all of your hopes and dreams?

Oh my gosh. Speaking of hopes and dreams...this past Monday, my parents nearly shocked the life out of me by buying me a brand new car! It is so beautiful. I haven't named it yet but it's a cobalt blue Toyota Corolla with a V6 engine. Six disc CD player, auxiliary connector for an iPod, gray interior and, most importantly, a working heater! Aaaaaaah, I'm so excited that I can't even contain it!


Aah, it's so beautiful! Haha. Before I go, I better update you on the boys basketball season. We are still undefeated! Woo! My boys are definitely making me proud. :)

And now, I should probably wrap this up cause I have my last final test to study for which takes place at 8:30 tomorrow morning. Wish me luck! Until next time :)

--Katie Ella

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Katie - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009