Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's autumn already?!?


"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader. "

Hola, chicas!

I am so sorry that I didn't update last week! I somehow lost the link to my own blog. Haha!

Since my last post, I've actually already started my senior year of high school! =) And to tell you the truth, the myth of senior year being super easy is totally NOT TRUE! I've had so much homework this first week that it's almost unreal. But, to be honest, I'm kind of thankful that our teachers aren't going easy on us this year. That way, next year won't be such a huge shock! =)

I had an absolutely amazing summer this year. Meeting the Jonas Brothers, going to a Demi Lovato concert, and just staying out late and hanging with my friends made it the best summer yet. My summer wardrobe for Torrid kept me lookin' cute, of course! And remember, a lot of the items that were debuted at the beginning of summer are now clearance items. So stock up now and save on your clothes for next summer!

But summer is now fading, with the nights becoming colder and longer. But you know what that means! FOOTBALL! Friday night lights and all that jazz. =D I couldn't even express to you how excited I am. I plan to attend all of the football games this year with a few of my friends to cheer on our senior boys and the rest of the team! So to keep warm on those frosty Friday nights, my fall wardrobe is shaping up to be full of long sleeve shirts, zip-up hoodies, and lots of sweaters!

But whatever your plans are for this fall, be sure that you dress to impress by shopping all of Torrid's new collections. My personal favorite is the new Mod Times collection. Gotta love it! =)

Remember to check in with me next week. I promise that I WILL be on time ;D

-- Katie Ella Field

PS Here's a few of my senior pictures taken by Aspen Studio.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Katie - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009