Thursday, August 13, 2009

Demi & HAIR!


"You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try."

Hey girlies! I'm a day late! Whoopsies. =P This past week has been incredibly awesome. I saw Demi Lovato live in concert at the Target Center in Minneapolis. She is truly an inspiration. The concert was unbelieveably good and she put her whole heart and soul into it. =) I'm so glad I got the chance to go!

I also ordered a bunch of new things from the online Torrid store. I got everything in the mail the other day and I'm so pumped! I got this super cute plaid tee-shirt dress and a Hannah Montana tee-shirt, among other things. I'm so excited to wear everything to school!

Also, last night I saw a production of the 60's play HAIR put on by the community theater in Grand Forks. One of my friends was actually in the play and it was absolutely amazing! I just love theater. =)

But I think that will be all for today...a short blog for once. Haha. I'll see everyone next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Katie - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009