Wednesday, September 9, 2009


Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited but imagination circles the world.” - Albert Einstein

Hey ladies!

Wow, let me just start out by saying that senior year is proving to be my hardest year yet. I swear, I come home with a bunch of homework nearly every night. It's crazy!

A lot has happened throughout the first three weeks of school. I've been elected co-president of our chapter of National Honor Society and I was also voted into homecoming royalty. There are four of us out of the whole senior class that are represe

nting our class as princesses, and by next Monday, we'll find out who becomes the actual homecoming queen. So wish me luck! =)

Our football team has been kicking butt this year! Ou

r record so far is 3-0 and we've won each game by huge margins. I'm so excited to see if we'll make it to state this year! Our volleyball team has been doing really well also...they're 2-1. Overall, we're off to a great start!

I've been getting so many compliments on my outfits as of late. It feels great to be acknowledged for the time and effort I put into looking good. Without Torrid, this would be nearly impossible though!

Last, but not least, I am SO excited for the congratulatory party that Torrid is throwing for me this Saturday at the Mall of America. I hope to see a bunch of you at the event. We can totally shop together!

-- Katie



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Katie - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009