Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Back to school....WHAT?!?


"Girls who have a strong belief system are beautiful in a great way." - Kevin Jonas

Hey divas!

Ummm, say what?!? It's already time to get ready for back to school? Where did the summer go?! This is crazy. I have exactly 19 days until I start my senior year of high school. That's so weird to say...haha.

I dunno about you, but the best part about back to school for me is shopping! Normally, I act like a total nerd by writing a checklist of what I'll need most. But before doing that, I have to clean out my closet. And omgosh, let me tell you...I did that a couple of weeks ago and I literally filled six trashbags with old clothes and shoes to give to the Salvation Army. My advice to you is to definitely do that...there are people who would love to wear the clothes that you no longer have room for, especially during this time of economic hardship. =)

And now...time for my checklist!

1. Jeans!


2. Graphic Tees




3. Other Tops





4. Shoes!



I could go on and on, of course. But this is my main focus for back-to school shopping. I'm ready to have an amazing, very fashionable year thanks to Torrid! Talk to you next week. =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Katie - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009