Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wassup


"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
- Eleanor Roosevelt


Hey, hey, it's Wednesday!

Riiight...that was kinda weird. =P Anyways, how's it goin' divas? My day has been on the bad side...I'm sick. =( So if this blog doesn't make complete sense, blame it on the fact that I didn't get any sleep last night. It seems like every summer I get really sick for a few days and then the rest of the summer, I'm nice & healthy. It's quite weird.

Anyways! Today is all about accessories. Who doesn't love accessorizing? Personally, I don't think an outfit is an outfit without adding a cute belt or some gorgeous earrings. First up on my must-have list for summer accessories...a cinching belt!I bought this belt while in Minneapolis about a month ago and, honestly, it's probably my most-used accessory. When I decide to wear a cute summer dress, I throw on this to add a little flair. At $20, it is a little more pricey for an accessory, but totally worth it!

Next up...a great pair of sunglasses of course!These are so adorable! I love the retro feel of the frames and the gradual purple tinting on the lenses. Defininitely a must-have. =)

And lastly, I don't know if these really count as an accessory, but leggings are seriously a total must-have this year. I know what you may be thinking...didn't leggings go out of fashion like two years ago? Well, they're back! People are getting more daring and deciding to wear leggings with a shirt instead of under a skirt or dress.

This is just your standard pair of full-length leggings. They're available on torrid.com for $20. =)

Alrighty then. I guess that's all for today. It was great catching up with you and I can't wait to post another blog for you next week! But before I go, I wanted to let everyone know that I got a hair cut!I decided to go with some blunt, straight-across bangs. Thoughts?? Ignore my smile in this picture...it's totally fake or something. Hah!

Well, until next week! Goodnight...and good luck. (wow, I'm a nerd)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS A COMMENT.
love the hair.

Post a Comment

 

Katie - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009