Monday, July 20, 2009

Hey divas!


"Why compare yourself with others? No one in the entire world can do a better job of being you than you."

Hello fashionistas!

It's an absolutely
glorious day here in Thompson, North Dakota. I hope everyone is doing well. =) As you can see from the quote at the beginning of this blog, I think I may just have to start a new tradition. For every blog I post, I will also post an inspirational quote along with it. Because, yes, I truly am that nerdy. xD

This past week has been truly awesome. I re-connected w
ith some old friends and met some new friends as well. Yesterday was one of my best friend's birthdays so we hung out all night just walking around town and taking silly pictures. It's the simple things in life that are truly the most precious and every moment I have to hang out with amazing friends like that, I cherish.

Happy 17th birthday Alyssa!

As well as hanging out with friends, I've also been doing some online shopping at www.torrid.com and I absolutely adore everything! It's so hard to pick just a couple things to talk about but I'll try my hardest. =)

First of all, the fuchsia crown tunic tank is so cute! You can wear this tank so many ways, with black leggings and skinny jeans to name a few. The top is great for summer because of its tank-top style, automatically allowing you to be much cooler on those hot summer days.


Secondly, the black & white sailor Bermuda short is an excellent piece of clothing to dress either up or down. I wear these to work all the time because they're dressy enough, yet still comfortable, which is the perfect combination.


And lastly, your must-have item for summer is...*drum roll please* a cute dress, of course! I'm a big fan of the maxi dresses. However, you do have to find the right one for your body type so that it's sexy and flattering at the same time. The Ed Hardy Green Flower Skull Halter Maxi Dress is perfect for me because, as you can see from the picture, it cinches at the high part of the waist and then fans out to the bottom.


Now, remember...summer is a time to try new, spontaneous things. So take a chance and buy something totally different. But most of all, have fun with it! Happy shopping, divas! =)

PS
Wow, I almost forgot to mention that I took my senior pictures at Aspen Studio on Saturday! I had a great time and I'll share a few of the shots with you next week. =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Katie - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009