Friday, October 23, 2009

Yes, I Fail At Updating


"Love is patient; love is kind; it does not envy; it does not boast; it is not proud. It is not rude; it is not self-seeking; it is not easily angered; it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."

- 1 Corinthians, Chapter 13

Aaaaah, I am SO sorry. I keep forgetting to update.


There is so much going on in my life right now, and I am absolutely loving every minute! I'm currently enjoying a four day weekend because our teachers are at NDEA. And let me tell you, most of our students DEFINITELY needed a break. There are so many sick kids at our school right now that it's pretty ridiculous. Hopefully, everyone can get some extra rest this weekend and come back for a great start to th
e second quarter. =)


Last night, I went to Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant with my friend Nick and it was amazing! I'm really into the books, so I was super excited when I found out they were making movies for the series. The first half of the movie was really close to the books, but after the first hour things started changing. Overall, however, I thought it was VERY good.

Tonight, I'll be going to Paranormal Activitiy with a whole bunch of friends. It should be a good time, though I hope the movie won't be TOO scary. I've heard stories about people not being able to sleep for like a week after they watch it. Yikes!

On Saturday, I have the ACT in the morni
ng and then right after that, I'll be watching our football team in the first round of the playoffs. We're playing Hillsboro and I'm hoping we get the W!

The weather is definitely getting colder around here, but I guess that is to be expected since it's North Dakota. But it's still a little depressing. The one good thing about winter, though, is the fact that I get to start wearing all the cute sweaters I've gotten from Torrid!

Is anyone dressing up for Halloween out there? I think I'll be spending my Halloween with a few close friends watching scary movies and handing out candy to the little ones. I just love Halloween...I'm a big fan of scary movies and ghosts and stuff so I get excited every year.

But anyways...I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Love,
Katie Ella

PS Photos from a concert that Michelle, Sam, Maggie, and I went to a couple weeks ago! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Katie - Hi :) School Model Search Copyright © 2009